Crane is a kind of lifting machinery, is a cycle, intermittent movement of the machinery. A working cycle includes the take-up device lifting the article from the object, then moving it horizontally to the designated place, and then performing the reverse movement to return the take-up device to the original position for the next cycle. In general, the lifting machine is moved by the hoisting mechanism (moving the goods up and down), the operating mechanism (moving the lifting machine), the luffing mechanism and the rotating mechanism (moving the article horizontally), plus the metal mechanism, the power unit, Control and the necessary combination of auxiliary devices.Overhead Crane
Light and small lifting equipment such as: jack, hoist, hoist and so on. Bridge type lifting machinery such as beam cranes, gantry cranes and so on. Boom type cranes such as fixed rotary cranes, tower cranes, truck cranes, tires, crawler cranes and so on. In a certain range of vertical lifting and horizontal transport of heavy objects of multi-action lifting machinery. Also known as crane. Belong to the material handling machinery. The work of the crane is characterized by intermittent movement, that is, in a work cycle in the material, transport, unloading and other actions of the corresponding mechanism is alternating work.Overhead Crane Important wear parts of the crane, such as shafts, gears and spreaders, are made of metal material and are started to be hydraulically driven. In the late 19th century, steam-driven cranes gradually replaced the hydraulically driven cranes. Cranes mainly include hoisting mechanism, operating mechanism, luffing mechanism, rotary mechanism and metal structure. Lifting mechanism is the basic working mechanism of the crane, mostly by the hanging system and winch, but also through the hydraulic system lifting heavy objects. The operating mechanism is used to vertically transport the weight or adjust the working position of the crane, usually consisting of an electric motor, a gear unit, a brake and a wheel.Overhead Crane The luffing mechanism is only equipped with a boom-type crane, the boom is reduced when the amplitude is raised, the amplitude increases, the sub-equilibrium amplitude and the unbalanced amplitude are two. The rotary mechanism is used to rotate the boom by the drive means and the rotary support means. Metal structure is the skeleton of the crane, the main bearing parts such as bridge, boom and mast for the box structure or truss structure, but also for the web structure, and some available steel as a support beam.Overhead Crane
- Folding-arm Gantry Cranes
- Folded Arm Overhead Crane Structure
- Double Leg Gantry Cranes
- Tire Rotating Overhead Crane Of Crane And The D...
- Special Inspection Of Lifting Equipment
- Crane Safety Inspection
- Considerations For Using The Crane
- Crane Component Count, Line
- Crane Lifting To Prevent Electric Shock Method
- Security Considerations For Cranes
- Brief Introduction Of Span Of Gantry Crane
- Design Of Jib Crane
- Safety Inspection Of Overhead Crane Before Star...
- Installation Safety Of Gantry Crane
- Explosion-proof Lifting Of Electric Hoist
- The Limit Device Of Overhead Crane
- Assembly Parts Of Jib Crane
- Motor Power And Speed Of Electric Hoist
- The Identification Of The Sliding Contact Line ...
- How Shall We Keep The Chain Electric Hoist Afte...