1, close the power switch, power fuse fuse blown
Cause of failure: There is a ground or short circuit.
Remedy: Check the power circuit, find the ground or short circuit and eliminate it.
2, the main contactor does not suck
Cause of failure: The emergency switch is not closed, the safety position switch of the door is not closed, the controller does not return to zero position, the contactor coil is open or there is no operation power.
Remedy: Check that the emergency switch or door position switch is closed, check the controller to set it to zero, replace the contactor coil, and restore power if no power is applied.
3, after the main contactor pulls, the overcurrent relay action, contactor release
Fault reason: The controller circuit has a grounding phenomenon.
Remedy: Disconnect the protection disk from the controller and connect it gradually. After each contact, contact the contactor. After the conductors are detected, check the ground faults.
4, operating the controller, the motor does not rotate
Cause of fault: The motor lacks phase noise and the rotor circuit is disconnected. The controller's static and dynamic contacts are not closed.
Remedy: Find and restore the three-phase power, check the rotor circuit, adjust the controller static and dynamic contacts to make good contact.
5, after the controller is closed, over-current relay action, contactor release
Cause of fault: The overcurrent relay setting value is too small and the stator circuit is grounded.
Remedy: Re-adjust the setting of the overcurrent relay and check and eliminate the earth fault with a megohmmeter.
- Folding-arm Gantry Cranes
- Folded Arm Overhead Crane Structure
- Double Leg Gantry Cranes
- Tire Rotating Overhead Crane Of Crane And The D...
- Special Inspection Of Lifting Equipment
- Crane Safety Inspection
- Considerations For Using The Crane
- Crane Component Count, Line
- Crane Lifting To Prevent Electric Shock Method
- Security Considerations For Cranes
- Rapid Detection Method For Electrical Faults Of...
- Bridge Crane Driver Safety Operating Procedures
- Method For Preventing Wire Rope Electric Hoist ...
- Operating Procedures For Gantry Cranes
- Shop Bridge Crane For Sale