Safety and reliability requirements are also high, single girder bridge crane is no exception. For the sake of safety, there will be a safety switch on the trolley of the bridge crane, while the car and the main hook are provided with a safety limit switch and an electromagnetic lock system, which effectively protects the safe operation of the crane.Overhead Crane
In the bridge Crane's limit device above contains the crossbeam, the trolley, the main hook and so on limit switch, in which the direct motion type stroke switch, it is through the moving object to collide the movable part to make its contact head to connect or disconnect, thus realizes the circuit unimpeded. In the work process, the crane is not always in the starting state, belonging to the intermittent machine, non-stop start or stop, so in the bridge crane lifting mechanism, operating mechanism, rotating mechanism are equipped with a specific braking device, so as to prevent the bridge crane accidents.Overhead Crane
Travel Limit switch: To limit the motor-driven machinery in a certain range of operation, to prevent motor-driven mechanical offside accident. Emergency switch: Installed in the driver's cab, in case of accident or emergency, so that the driver can easily and quickly cut off the power of the control line. Door Cabin Safety switch: installed in the door and hatch, to prevent someone up and down the crane or to go to the crane to work, the driver blind transmission accident. Fuse: Protection control circuit short circuit.Overhead Crane
Railings: In order to protect the safety of staff, prevent careless fall accident. In the outer side of the walking table, the end beam and the trolley are fitted with no less than 1m railings. Bezel: Carts and trolleys run on both sides of the end of the bezel is to prevent the vehicle, car offside accident; the trolley sliding contact baffle is to prevent the hook swinging offside occurrence electric shock accident.Overhead Crane
- Folding-arm Gantry Cranes
- Folded Arm Overhead Crane Structure
- Double Leg Gantry Cranes
- Tire Rotating Overhead Crane Of Crane And The D...
- Special Inspection Of Lifting Equipment
- Crane Safety Inspection
- Considerations For Using The Crane
- Crane Component Count, Line
- Crane Lifting To Prevent Electric Shock Method
- Security Considerations For Cranes
- Assembly Parts Of Jib Crane
- Motor Power And Speed Of Electric Hoist
- The Identification Of The Sliding Contact Line ...
- How Shall We Keep The Chain Electric Hoist Afte...
- Safety Risk Analysis Of Lifting Operation
- How To Choose The Best Crane For Your Company
- High Quality 30ton Used Overhead Crane For Sale
- Safety Use Of Lifting Clamshell And The Standar...
- The Crane Should Prevent Bumping During Operation
- Precautions For Safe Use Of Metallurgical Elect...