Crane is disabled, for long-term storage, in order to prevent mechanical corrosion or shorten the service life, need to do a variety of maintenance measures and management.
On the one hand to conduct a comprehensive thorough cleaning, repair damaged parts, to maintain the normal operation.
On the other hand to be neatly parked in the moisture-proof indoor, the ground should be smooth and to pave the wood, and then cover the cover to keep each machine can freely access.
It is preferable to set the mechanical fuel lever in the idle position, and each lever is set in the neutral position.
Moreover, for the engine, battery storage mode is also very important. The engine needs to be filled with diesel and preservatives to prevent the fuel tank rust, disable, every month to start the engine, so that the mechanical parts to produce a new oil film, to prevent mechanical rust. To unload the battery down, clean up, stored in a dry place, if it is lead-acid battery, you need to charge once a month.
There are two ways to deal with and prevent rust, one is stored before the discovery of local rust paint patent leather off, you can use paint treatment, if a large area off, the need for machine painting repair. The second is for the mechanical operation of the equipment scrape off the paint, you can take the paint off the way to paint butter.
Long-term storage of the crane In addition to the above several, but also should pay attention to its maintenance in the climatic conditions and crane safety management preparation. That is, the crane is best not to be in a variety of complex places or areas parked, a variety of weather will affect its performance, can be placed in a fixed parking site, and should strengthen the safety management to ensure product safety and durability, It can be better to maintain and manage the crane better for later use.
- Folding-arm Gantry Cranes
- Folded Arm Overhead Crane Structure
- Double Leg Gantry Cranes
- Tire Rotating Overhead Crane Of Crane And The D...
- Special Inspection Of Lifting Equipment
- Crane Safety Inspection
- Considerations For Using The Crane
- Crane Component Count, Line
- Crane Lifting To Prevent Electric Shock Method
- Security Considerations For Cranes
- The Normal And New Normal State Of Crane
- Basic Knowledge Of Overhead Crane
- Brief Introduction Of Span Of Gantry Crane
- Design Of Jib Crane
- Safety Inspection Of Overhead Crane Before Star...
- Installation Safety Of Gantry Crane
- Explosion-proof Lifting Of Electric Hoist
- The Limit Device Of Overhead Crane
- Assembly Parts Of Jib Crane
- Motor Power And Speed Of Electric Hoist