Application: Ship Vessel Port
Sling Type: Cylinder Luffing
Power Source: Hydraulic
Type: Cylinder Luffing Marine Crane
Tower Crane Type: Slewing Tower Crane
Main Girder Form: Jib Crane
Moving Type: Fixed
Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE, ABS, CCS
Crane: Telescopic Boom Crane
Specification: PER REQUEST
HS Code: 8427909000
Structure Description of the cylinder luffing marine crane
1) The power of crane is provided by the separate power-pack.
2) The crane is operated by the local control panel and the remote control box.
3) The local control panel is installed in platforms. It controls running of crane.
1) Hoisting gear is composed of motor, reducer, drum, brake, wire rope and hook block.
2) Winch gear with hydraulic operated fail-safe brake.
3) The drum be designed to take the wire rope on max 3 layers.
Luffing cylinder is used to change crane radius. The outlet port of cylinder equipped with
one way balancevalve, which prevent jib lowering.
Telescopic machinery is used to improve the stowing status. The outlet port of cylinder
equipped with doublebalance valve, which prevent jib slip.
1) The crane is provided with a slewing ring designed for marine applications.
2) The slewing gear is of the planetary type with multi disk brake.
The crane is provided with an automatic hook stop in top position.
The control box is included as standard, light for motor running and power
available, and start /stopbuttons in the front door. In addition a star/stop push button
on crane pedestal.